January 2, 2011

This is not a Resolution

I don't know if I've ever told you this before, but I always have really great plans for the New Year.  I'm always going to lose 30 pounds by Valentine's Day, stop spending money on lunches and be a millionaire by the end of the year, and of course, keep my craft room organized.  All very realistic plans, don't you think?  I should also tell you that I stink at follow-through. For example, it took me approximately 6 hours yesterday to cave on the diet plan and start shoveling left over fudge into my face.

This year, I'm going to focus on one thing. Keeping the craft room clean.  





My main focus is to get my fabric under control.

 









I've attempted this before, and it never takes me long to get frustrated and give up. I can never figure out the best way to organize all the scraps and cuts I have, but I think I've got it figured out. I've got a plan.

No comments: