December 13, 2008

Look what I got!!!

Do you remember the Candy Corn Contest? Amandajean from Crazy Mom Quilts had a really fun contest on flickr around Halloween time. My pincushion was one of the winners! Well, I received my prizes yesterday and they are SO CUTE!!!

This apron that Lera made is awesome with all its ric rackery on the pocket.



I'm so glad Amandajean sent one of her fabric baskets. It was a project I had thought of making for some xmas gifts, and now that I've seen one in person, TOTALLY making some up. The coasters are fun little pieces of candy corn too!

Thank you Amandajean and Lera!!
And thank you candy corn.

3 comments:

Amanda Jean said...

you are so welcome!!!

lera said...

Woo-hoo! Thanks for making the prize-winning pin cushion!

coloradohoney said...

WOW - super cute stuff.