This wallhanging was a Christmas gift for my mother-in-law that wasn't quite finished by the holiday. It took me a lot less time to finish it than I thought, which makes me wonder why it wan't done earlier.It's a Pine Needles pattern from McKenna Ryan, but instead of using Batiks, I used the calicos I had on hand. I'm very pleased with it. I even embellished it a bit with beading on the flowers, and used some bone beads I had for the hanging strings between the birdhouses.
On a different note, I'm on a new mission to sew. I've got umpteen projects I've started, and now I'm ready to start checking them off my list.