March 13, 2009

I'm a scrapper

Well, I got most - ahem, some - of my scraps together for my Nothing but Scraps project.






They started out in a big pile, and then because I always overthink things, I put them in a bag to grab from randomly.
Here's what I came up with - an idea I totally stole from this post.


I've never worked with white fabric before, but I'm really happy with how it turned out.

This table runner will be for sale at my first craft show coming up in April. I've got to get busy, the items from my etsy store keep selling, so my inventory I was going to use at the craft show is diminishing right before my eyes. Not that I'm complaining or anything.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

The runner looks great! :) It's no wonder your items keep selling.

Calico Road said...

Thank you! I'm really excited for the craft show!

Calico Road said...

Wow, I just realized what a horrible picture that last one is!! Have to fix that soon!

Sarah said...

Oooh...so pretty! Good luck at the craft show coming up!